Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Provide next day support for newly migrated customers.
• Provide IT desktop support for the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Mobile devices, Managed print end points and other emerging technologies.
• Provide backup support for GBTS Help Desk.
• Provide support to remote sites via remote control tools.
• Work closely with internal support teams within central IT organization such as Desktop, Network Operations, Voice technology, Technology Procurement and the Information Security Office.
• Essential training specific to Prudential's environment will be provided where necessary to supplement these skills.
• Provide IT expertise to business partners across a wide spectrum of IT areas.
• Set up of workstations, both physical and virtual for incoming groups of employees working on a variety of different Business unit platforms.
• Potential off hour, holiday and overtime work is required.
Must0 to 2 year's desktop and application IT support experience.
• Strong knowledge of supporting both Windows desktops / laptops, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Apple products like Mac, iPhone and iPad as well as Android based mobile devices.
• Experience with Video Conferencing Technology is a plus.
• Customer service experience and expertise is required.
• Experience in a managed print environment.
• Basic networking knowledge. Network operations experience is a plus.
• Support experience in an Office 365 environment with Exchange/Outlook
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously.
• Ability to partner effectively with colleagues across multiple business groups, corporate areas, as well as external partners.
• Highly motivated, conceptual thinker who is able to work independently and within a team.
• Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
• College degree or equivalent experience required.
Nice to have/
- English: Advanced/Fluent