Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
2. Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress.
3. Trouble shooting - log file investigation and extract details for review
4. Follow escalation procedures during outages and ensure root-cause analysis is performed.
5. Trend analysis, Incidents resolutions, Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement
6. Supply agreed metrics, KPI's and trend reporting
7. Oversee End of Day batches and troubleshoot to resolve failures.
8. Escalate issues with any delays from upstream applications
9. Escalate issues to the 2nd / 3rd line teams to keep within SLA.
10. Act as a co-ordination point where there are complex / multiple areas affected by an incident / issue
11. Ensure all new deployments have supplied correct documentation and training
12. Maintain the support documentation to ensure all areas in scope are current and accurate
13. Proactive approach to technology related activities
14. Highlight user training and education needs.
Must1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
2. Should have relevant experience in systems and users support for the Investment Banking industry.
3. Strong team player, effective in communicating internationally and used to working closely with clients.
4. Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.
5. Ability to multi task and work across different applications supported within the Financial Markets world.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
7. Must be a quick self learner and possess ability to work remotely and independently.
8. Demonstrated proficiency in most of the following:
Oracle (9i or higher)
Nice to have1. Candidates with expert knowledge in Unix and Java programming would be highly preferred.
2. Knowledge of multi tier systems in general (Application server, middleware, backend)
3. Understanding of Web based technologies
4. Understanding of Networks
- English: Upper-intermediate