Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As part of a client led scrum team you will be responsible for defining the QA plan, managing the test team and testing activity on the project.
• Lead a team of test engineers and manual testers
• Define and execute a QA plan
• Work within Agile team to deliver quality products as one team
• Identify test data required to complete the test activities.
• Conduct test case preparation
• Understand the bank's automation framework and drive the implementation of the same within the team.
• Successfully manage relationships with all stakeholders, vendors and third parties.
• Report and escalate key risks and issues to management as needed.
• Prioritization of QA deliverables based on their ROI.
• Test Status Report to all respective Stake holders.
• Effort Estimation and reporting on progress.
• Identifying Testing Risks and preparing Risk Mitigation Plans.
• Perform regular regression run and work with DevOps team to build up the testing pipeline
Must• Experience of leading test teams
• Working experience on CI/CD and automation pipeline
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to haveFX domain experience
- English: Advanced/Fluent