While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
- Knowledge of the Progressive Web Apps (how to build and/or operate with)
- Cloud (Microsoft)
• Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science / software engineering or related field
Nice to have• HTML5
• Knowledge and expertise with Embedded operating systems (QNX, Linux, Android)
• Multi-domain SW expertise across the breadth of the system
• QT/C++ knowledge
• Experience with Multimedia, Audio/Video Codecs and integration
• Experience with Projection technologies such as Apple CarPlay or Android-Auto
• Knowledge of APIs / SDKs that provide services for media, phone, navigation, and speech recognition
- English: Upper-intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|