Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
• Testing of HTML5 based / hardware HMI;
• Propose own ideas about the testing process of the developer solution;
• Communication with developers, QAs and product owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Practical knowledge of Linux based OS
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Understanding of HTTP, TCP protocols
• WebSocket understanding
• Experience of working with Subversion, Git, Maven, Jira, TestRail, Jenkins
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• Be proactive, self-motivated and self-disciplined
• High attention to details and organization
• At least basic knowledge in BASH, SSH
Nice to have• Practical knowledge of using Selenium
• Understanding of the Embedded systems testing
• Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
• Experience working in CMMI, ASPICE process environment
• Practical knowledge of V-Model of development and Automotive standards, e.g. ASPICE
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in QA manual
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA manual||Junior/Regular Manual QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Regular/Senior QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Regular QA Manual Engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Hot Regular QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Junior\Regular QA engineer||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior Manual QA for Automotive||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Senior QA||Kiev, UA|
|QA manual||Regular Manual QA Engineer||Kiev, UA|