Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
- Participate in technical tasks execution (development ~50% of the work time)
- Facilitate technical discussions
- Organizing/conducting technical reviews.
- Share knowledge and best practices with other team members
As Team Lead:
- Participate in project planning activities (scope, schedule, resources)
- Prepare and provide project estimations
- Requirements analysis (elicitation, validation) during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Assign tasks to team members to ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Report actual and planned workload to direct manager.
- Facilitate timely delivery of different milestones.
- Regular conferences with Customer
- Review the performance of project team members
- People management activities, including participate performance appraisals
- Conduct interviews
Must• Deep knowledge of following technologies: React/Redux; React lifecycles; Package optimization; React applications merging; WebSocket (4+ years of technologies usage experience)
• Completed several projects as developer and UI solution architect using React and WebSocket
• Understanding of formal software development process methodology.
• Good written English and presentation skills
• Ability to lead a team (7+ engineers) as a small close-knit unit, and motivate team members to achieve their best
• Ability to raise issues constructively with team and with engineering management
• Decision making skills
• Negotiation skills
• Knowledge of estimation techniques
Nice to have• Ability to drive and review (project specifications, Architecture/Detailed Design, unit/multi-unit test) from implementation technology point of view
• Ability to review/understand system specifications/design and to identify gaps between system-spec/design and implementation, and to coordinate and close these gaps with the system design team.
- English: Intermediate
- English: Upper-intermediate