Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
- Work on design, technical quality and existing product support
- Review and troubleshoot technical issues
- Support & follow established developments process as well as engineering practices used by the team
Must- Strong working knowledge of iOS platform
- Excellent knowledge of Objective C / Swift
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), primarily Agile
- Working knowledge of cross-platform mobile technologies and understanding of associated pros and cons (e.g. Xamarin)
- Working knowledge of client-server architecture
- Ability to create custom UI according to the design
- Ability to write networking code (Bluetooth socket layer, etc.).
- Test-driven development
- Upper intermediate English is a must
- Self-learning ability
Nice to have- Knowledge of other mobile platforms (Android, Win8)
- Use and configuration of automated build tools
- Experience with Xcode Tools: Unit Testing, Instruments Analysis
- Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Git)
- Experience with Dependency Manager (CocoaPods)
- Experience with Package Manager (RubyGems)
- English: Upper-intermediate