Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
• Control of delivery integrity
• Integration of upcoming development/testing processes into delivery
• Standardization of development environment
• Development infrastructure maintenance
• Tuning for product specifics
• Preserve high performance of environment during frequent product changes
• Searching and resolving environments problems
• Processes automation
Must• Configuration Management
• Cloud Technologies (Conceptually)
• Continuous Integration / Delivery Management
• Software Development (Scripting)
• Distributed VCS
• Static Code Analysis (Conceptually)
• Unit Testing (Conceptually)
• Efficient Alerting
Required knowledge of technologies
• *nix (QNX is a plus, Android is a plus)
• Git / GitHub Flow
• Analytical mind
• Stress resistance
• Problem solving / Troubleshooting
• Open communications (written / spoken)
• English (upper-intermediate level)
Nice to have• Experience working in automotive domain
• Experience working in CMMI, ASPICE process environment
• Practical knowledge of V-Model of development and Automotive standards, e.g. ASPICE, AUTOSAR
- English: Intermediate
- English: Upper-intermediate