Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes central part of the modern automotive design.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle connect mobility.
Technology also includes: Selenium, WebSocket, valgrind, QNX/Linux/Android, Git/Subversion.
While this job will be both challenging and extremely interesting for a person with an analytical mind, it will be well compensated by Luxoft wage and extremely good social package.
• Assist in determining project scope, effort estimations, and technical designs.
• Collaborate with management on road map and strategy.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to provide delivery according to schedule.
• Manage multiple priorities and deliver results on time.
• Work closely with multiple stakeholders, including client teams, architects, developers, testers, and quality assurance to clarify business and technical requirements.
• Manage stakeholder communication.
• Risks management.
Must• 2+ years' technical background in automotive or embedded
• Upper Intermediate or Advanced level of English
• 3+ years' experience as Product Owner, Team leader or Scrum Master
• 3+ years' experience managing cross-functional efforts and teams
• 3+ years' experience in managing people; must understand and inspire people, especially in sensitive situations
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent developing and delivering presentations skills
Nice to haveNice-to-Have Skills:
• Knowledge and insight into ASPICE
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment (SAFe)
• Experience working with Atlassian stack
• Experience working with MS Project
• Experience with MS PowerPoint
- English: Advanced/Fluent