Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
DevOps with Azure, Wroclaw
• Monitor stability, availability, and performance of systems and applications.
• Contribute to continuous delivery workflow as part of agile development.
• System administration, maintenance and further development of Windows and Linux servers.
• Working as part of global and diversified team to improve the development process.
• Communicate effectively with other engineers (QIAGEN's eCom IT & Corp. IT).
Must• Excellent with Linux and Windows OS.
• Experience with Bash and Powershell scripting.
• Good knowledge of Azure
• Experience with administrating relational (MySQL, MSSQL) and document (Mongo, Elasticsearch) databases.
• Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tool.
• Experience in using application monitoring / logging tools and provide KPIs.
• Experience in cloud platforms.
• Experience in supporting Java applications in Linux.
• Knowledge about Docker.
• Knowledge about load balancers and HTTP reverse proxy.
• Understanding agile methods.
• Good communication in English (both written and spoken).
• Comfortable working to deadlines.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
Nice to have• AKS knowledge
- English: Intermediate
- Polish: Intermediate