Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs..
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
- Solve complex UX design problems across web, mobile and tablet
- Collaborate with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) to find opportunities for new products/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
- Communicate your ideas, sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, mocks, and overall design decisions to a variety of key non-design stakeholders
- Create designs that adhere to and extend existing design language and style guides
- Generate appropriate specs of final design and user flows that allow engineering to build accurately
- Work with engineering to deliver final product
Must- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product design across web and mobile
- Knowledge or experience using Salesforce products
- Experience with User Interface Design and Web Graphic Design
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
• Knowledge of user testing and research methodologies, including their strengths and weaknesses and when to apply each during the product design/development process
- Balancing great design with business goals and meeting tight deadlines
- Producing results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Self-motivated, good communicator, collaborative working style
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Framer, Principal, etc. for prototyping
- Familiarity with Accessibility Guidelines is a plus
Nice to have/
- English: Advanced/Fluent