Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Embedded Software Developer Linux, Bucharest
These drivers will be for the Linux kernel and user space distributions like Genivi, Automotive Grade Linux or Android. Duties include fixing bugs found in the kernel, drivers and user-space applications by the customer on their hardware, develop new device drivers, port u-boot and kernel on customer’s new hardware.
The job also includes helping customers on getting a hand on i.MX chips.
The job entails up-to daily communication with the customer, hence requires good English level (both verbal and written)
Must• Linux kernel and device driver development
• Yocto/Buildroot build systems
• Proficient in Git for development and patch/branch management
• Experience in customer support
• ARM CPU knowledge
• Experience with JTAG and GDB debuggers
• Embedded System knowledge
• Independent and self-motivated problem solver and strategic thinker
• Good planning, time management, decision-making, presentation, and
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Nice to haveC++ o any OOP language
- English: Upper-intermediate