Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Digital Cockpit practice inside Luxoft automotive delivers stunning user experiences to leading carmakers worldwide. We develop In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) and Driver Information systems from pixel to silicon using agile methodologies to tackle challenging projects in the automotive industry. We apply world-leading technology to the benefit of our automotive customers and execute large-scale software projects based on proven methodology and a committed team.
As a Solution Architect at Luxoft, your main objective is to take responsibility for identifying, documenting and pro-actively communicating technical and strategic digital cockpit solutions both internally within Luxoft and externally to customers. You will communicate and act as a liaison between the Sales Team and R&D Team members.
The secondary objective is to be part of Bid Teams and to support the Sales Team in the quotation process, providing support in customer proposals and business cases.
In addition, you will act as a project member in the handover from sales to R&D during the early phase of projects, ensuring that clear objectives are defined for the project, including concise overall objectives and strategy to both Luxoft and the customer.
Must• Have a Master's Degree in computer science or similar education
• Have at least 8 years of professional experience in SW projects, preferable within Automotive
• Are self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active in your working style
• Highly capable in customer-facing situations with strong communication and presentation skills, are able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
• Experience from requirements management
• Excellent communication skills, including fluent in English
• Have worked as a software developer for at least two years
• Are familiar with agile project methodology
• Feel comfortable leading and moderating discussions with SW experts
• Experience working within large global organizations
• Experience working together with Sales Teams
• Experience in IVI and Driver information systems
• Linux know-how/experience from end-user as well as programmer perspective
• Experienced in working with distributed agile teams
• Experience in working with nearshore teams
• Not afraid of Open Source Software
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate
- Chinese: Native
- Chinese- Mandarin: Native