Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
(1.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
(2.) To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
(3.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
(4.) Being self-organized, focused on develop on time and quality software
In your role as a .NET Developer you would be responsible for providing L3 support & enhancements and new development for applications. Successful candidates to have:
• Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an agile environment.
• Excellent technical and interpersonal skills:
- You will be able to communicate and understand requirements from our stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (negotiation level)
• A proven track record in a similar environment:
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- Modern test driven development techniques
- MS .NET experience
- e2e software development lifecycle with focus on the integration of 3rd party components.
- Incident management, problem analysis in a complex environment with remote, multi-tiered installations.
MustWe recruit 'generalizing specialists' who are expert in the core technologies and users of (or would like to learn) other technologies.
• MS .Net - 3-8 years
• Aspnet MVC
• Unit testing (nunit or MS Test)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Ruby basic knowledge
• Agile experience - minimum 6 months
• REST services
• Windows DevOps experience
Nice to haveGood to have:
• Hibernate / entity framework
• Kofax KTA 7
• Microservices experience
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in C#/VB.NET
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||C#.Net Developer||Wroclaw, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Regular .Net Web Developer||Wroclaw, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior .NET Developer||Wroclaw, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||Technical Developer C#||Wroclaw, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||C# Full Stack Developer||Wroclaw, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||C# Developer||Wroclaw, PL|