Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• To be involved throughout the software development life cycle (project planning, requirement analysis, software test strategy definition, software verification/validation and software quality assurance)
• Analyzing software requirements, validating software, and assist in analyzing and defect tracking to ensure that the products are released successfully.
• Execute automation script with in-house automation tool
• Involve in continuous improvement in the software testing process and methods
• Other relevant SW validation tasks which will be spelled out during project runtime
Must• Degree / Diploma in Engineering with more than 3 years of system test development experience for product verification / validation (preferably in Instrument Cluster systems).
• Good written and oral ENGLISH communication skills
• Experience with any automation framework
• Experience in full software development life cycle in software testing and test methodology.
• Good analytical skill and detail-oriented for test preparation, execution, reporting and defect analysis
• Advanced experience in applying software test techniques (boundary, equivalence partitions, state transition, robustness, stress, matrix) in functional testing.
• Experience in handling equipment like oscilloscope, frequency generator, programmable power supply, resistor decade box
• Able to learn and work independently under tight project schedule to meet customer delivery and provide test status updates to Software System Test Manager
Nice to haveExperience in a test environment with Controlled Area Network (CAN) communication and simulation tools
- English: Intermediate