Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Person should be able to analyze the existing frameworks, propose and discuss the architectural and technology solutions, provide proper level of development of new features, writing System/Unit tests. Should be a good team player to be able to work in Agile environment. Scope of tasks include back-end and front-end development.
- Requirement refinement, sprint planning and task estimations;
- Applications development;
- Developing unit/integration tests;
- Sometimes developing automation UI tests.
Must- Java core, Java 8 features
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns;
- TDD, BDD notion,
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
- Spring framework, IOC, MVC;
- RESTfull services
- Java-based application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Resin);
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, Oracle is a plus;
- ORM, Hibernate in particular;
- Good written and spoken English, with proven ability to communicate ideas and to design and document artifacts in a clear and concise way.
Additional Skills / Knowledge (optional)
- Experience in finance/banking is a good plus;
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Docker, Vagrant) is a plus
- Unix administration experience;- Maven and Distributed SCM (GIT, Mercurial);
- CI tools experience is a good plus.
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate