Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This role sits within the Compliance Data Sourcing team. The team is highly technical and the client use cutting edge technologies to build out a data lake using Big data technologies.
Providing regular updates to senior management and key stakeholders.
MustTechnical BA, comfortable querying databases and analysing data.
1. Understand database concepts especially composite primary and surrogate keys
2. Be completely comfortable writing complex SQL queries and querying multiple data sources and tables
3. Any experience in Python / unix would be great but the consultant will spend most of his time in Excel, Sql and writing documents in Excel
4. Familiar with Jira / confluence and extremely well organized
5. Able to work in an agile / scrum environment
Nice to have• Datawarehouse / extensive database experience both querying modelling and contributing towards the contents
• Any data management experience would be very valuable
• ETL experience and building complex pipelines from an architectural or specification point of view
• Working with Big data technologies and data lakes and how that differs from traditional database systems
• Familiar with documenting data attributes, data feeds and data sources in a concise and succinct way and contributing to how the team evolves
• Banking knowledge in particular trading / payments knowledge would be great
- English: Advanced/Fluent