Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Find efficient software development solutions based on existing application experience and knowledge
• Understand the specific software/architecture domain(s) and the ability to apply sound software development concepts and techniques to deliver on the functional design
• Effectively communicate software development objectives, schedules and status with management, clients and other stakeholders
• Monitor assigned project activities and meet required deadlines
• Provide domain expertise around specific areas of software development
• Perform functional testing for developed code leveraging client use cases
• Materially contribute to the production of software documentation and code libraries
• Monitor, review and resolve code related issues in a timely manner
Must• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on web development tools and environments
• Minimum 3-5 years of technical experience in ARCHIBUS development experience and an outstanding level of technical proficiency to include administering and sustaining ARCHIBUS for a large facility
• Experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise systems.
• Experience in multiple modules of ARCHIBUS; understand the full software configuration release cycle from design through development to deployment
• Working knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server and/or Sybase SQL Anywhere
• Understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
• Knowledge in Crystal Reports, Business Objects or similar reporting software
• Knowledge of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Auto Lisp and document management
Nice to have.
- English: Upper-intermediate
- English: Advanced/Fluent