Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts. We work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. As a part of our team, you will take part in Avaloq Banking Suite implementation initiatives throughout their entire life cycle. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business.
• Participation in implementation of Avaloq Core Banking Platform
• Analyzing requirements and designing software solutions
• Writing business and technical specifications
• Performing parameterization and customization of various core banking software modules
• Designing and developing user interfaces
• Designing and executing manual and automated test cases
• Providing technical expertise and support for internal and external stakeholders
• Several years of experience with Avaloq products
• Participation in multiple Avaloq Core Banking Platform implementations in the business
• Avaloq Certification is a must
• Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions
• Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
• Ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
• High customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German would be a plus.
• Willingness to travel abroad
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate