Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
You will be leading work around architecture, design and documentation of interfaces etc. and supporting product owners and teams to follow architectural decisions taken on their daily work. You will be a part of the overall product quality work by defining needed guidelines for design and coding, together with teams.
• Acts consciously towards long-term goals and according to plans.
• Identifies challenges beyond the immediate tasks.
• Investigates and solves complicated problems which requires comprehensive analysis.
• Contributes to a work environment where people are actively sharing and discussing various ideas.
• Proposes solutions that normally require innovation/ development of new procedures, techniques and methods.
• Collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders on different levels
• Actively seeks improvements and acts pro-actively to help the team in its everyday work.
Must'- University degree in Vehicle Engineering or Computer Science (or comparable)
- 5+ years of experience in automotive domain
- Expert knowledge in software architecture and design
- Experience with software modelling methodologies and tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- Knowledge on vehicle architecture, bus-systems and protocols (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, K-Line, LIN and MOST)
- Expert knowledge in AUTOSAR Classic or AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Practical knowledge on automotive software development processes and especially Agile software development
Nice to have• Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP, ODX, OTX)
• Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
• Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
• Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate