Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
HR & Operations Manager, Sydney
The successful candidate will facilitate all HR, ER & CSR activities for the Sydney office and wider APAC region.
You will acts as a single point of contact for consultants on client sites or back in the office who require operational/personal assistance throughout the region.
As a member of the HR APAC team, you will be responsible for supporting regional and local operations on different HR areas: retention, engagement, development, total rewards, employee's relations, labour law regulations with respect to company's HR strategy and local law regulations.
• Provides managers with quality advice and guidance on HR policy and practice, helping them to raise performance, problem solve and minimize risk to the business
• The first point of contact for performance/misconduct issues/complaints (supported by in house legal)
• Managing and coordinating staff on boarding and off boarding process;( contract generation, background checks via a 3rd party, Visa application, induction, compensation and benefits, regular monitoring, performance review, termination and exit interviews)
• Communicates complex information to managers and employees around policies and processes
• Coach and guide managers in Luxoft processed and procedures ( probation period, holiday approval, transfers, risk evaluation and assessment, termination, etc)
• Plays a key role in performance management processes, including onboarding of new joiners, probations, development plan, mid and end of year reviews, informal coaching sessions
• Handles all routine 'family friendly' processes, including maternity, paternity, adoption and flexible working requests liaising with the Department of Human Services
• Manages a range of employee relations issues, including grievances, disciplinaries, probation extensions, sickness, annual leave, sabbatical, extended medical leave etc
• Produces high-quality records in relation to employee relations issues, to mitigate risks to the business.
• Responsible for the submission of the payroll data to an external payroll provider
• Maintaining HR policies and procedures in line with local labour law
• Manage sensitive candidate data ensuring our compliance requirements are monitored and managed ( SOX, GDPR, NDA's )
• Overseeing the application of redundancy and other employee retrenchment policies
• Support medical insurance program for staff - renewal, onboarding, changes
• Benefits management: workers compensation renewals, Income protection etc
• Organize and execute local events and initiatives ( sporting event, CSR, Townhalls, End of the Year party, etc)
• Supporting the L&D team in the assessment of training requests and proposals
Must• Tertiary/degree qualification in Human Resources or related discipline;
• HR generalist experience within the Financial Services Industry and exposure to all facets of HR disciplines;
• Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply industrial relations legislation & industrial instruments (eg Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements);
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation, including Senior Management;
• Excellent organisational and time management skills;
• Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
• Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years combined experience in HR and HR administration.
• Strong ER resolution experience
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Demonstrated capabilities in multi-tasking and the ability to adjust well to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail for reporting purposes and other data that is required
• Be persistent on following through on assignments
Nice to have-
- English: Native