Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Process Lead also is a consultant for the customer for the process quality assurance based on ASPICE.
The Embedded Software Quality Assurance team works closely with other groups within, by defining global functional safety processes that span all projects.
- Enhance capability of suppliers to deliver embedded software meeting quality standards.
- Execution of supplier software development process reviews based on Automotive SPICE, including consulting activities regarding process improvements and monitoring of the implementation of measures.
- Responsible for scheduling, conducting, and following-up on all embedded software technical design reviews in accordance with Product Development process.
- Creation and application of software quality metrics.
- Continuously improve software QA process by enhancing requirements and process metrics based on lessons learned. Requirements: Skills Required:
- Fully understand software standards and procedures specifically, embedded SW engineering processes & procedures (design, code, test).
- Be able to work well with others (suppliers, commodity & program teams) and have good collaboration skills. Mentor for the ASPICE Process
- Train and coach the team in quality process
- Perform Sw Quality Audits
- Tools Management
Must- Experience as Team lead
- Lidership skills
- Experience in providing leadership in demanding safety critical environments
- Motivated, dependable and self-reliant, Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering
- Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills • 6+ years of experience in a similar position in Quality Management
- Strong Experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong experience in ASPICE process
- Experience leading activities for process deployment
- Experience training development teams in quality topics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined & energetic. Must be able to engage with customer and build strong relationship.
Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision.
Excellent English language is a must.
Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science
Nice to have- Knowledge or experiences of software architecture development and software development tools (Version control, calibration, etc.)
- Experience in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and MISRA standards is a big plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent