Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Create and maintain specific documents based on internal rules and guidelines.
- Contributes to and maintains master document reference table [MRDT] and [RMP] requirements management plan.
- Creates or updates non-functional requirements based on customer requirements and orphan requirements based on System Architecture.
- Convenes system requirements review meeting when new customer requirements become available
- Sets up and maintain the system requirements/components specification within the requirements management tool and supports the baselining
- Ensures and supervises traceability between customer and system requirements.
- Coordinates review of the system/components requirements with other members of the team (e.g. FOs, System Architect, System Tester, etc)
- Reports on System requirements status to the Project Manager / Core Team Leader
- In case of deviations, defines together with the Functional Core Team countermeasures. If the Functional Core Team cannot solve the issue by itself, will escalate the topic to the R&D PTL and provide adequate information and proposals for decision making.
- Conducts feasibility studies, determines staffing levels, cost estimates and develops engineering criteria
Performs analysis to develop design options or recommendations for structures, systems and components
-Document implemented architecture in a project performing reverse engineering
Must• Excellent English language is a must.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience with customer interface.
• Experience working under ASPICE methodology
• Experience with CMT (Doors or similar)
• Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined & energetic. Must be able to engage with customer and build strong relationship.
• Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision.
• Proficiency in Automotive Communication protocols (CAN)
• Experience in Vector Tools (CANOE)
• System Architecture Development knowledge
• Experience in reverse engineering documentation
Nice to have• Automotive industry experience.
• Experience in CI/CD Environments
• Experience with automotive protocol communication tools (VECTOR)
• Agile Methodology experience is desired.
• ASPICE knowledge/experience desired.
• Cross functional engineering work experience (hardware / software)
• Experience in microcontroller or embedded systems required.
- English: Advanced/Fluent