Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Together with the client we create financial software and data products for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, developing leading middle and back office platform for crypto to count some of the industry's largest funds, administrators, trading desks and exchanges as end-user customers.
Now we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to become a member of the engineering team. This person will be based in co-location with the client in the New York City, so advanced English is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated, hands-on senior DevOps Engineer to be a part of cross-location application development team. We expect this individual to think critically about data / software and test automation, while delivering a cutting edge, real-time, high volume, cryptocurrency and blockchain based solutions.
• Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones
• Automate infrastructure and configuration management
• Conduct timely post-mortems of production infrastructure incidents
• Assist with all aspects of operational security, seek out potential threats, and advocate solutions
Must• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
• Strong experience of data and software methodologies, tools and processes
• 5+ years of DevOps experience
• Hands on experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration (e.g. RedHat/CentOS 7/Alpine Linux)
• Experience with languages like Bash, Python, or Node.js
• Proficiency in working with and understanding a containerized development workflow
• Proficiency in using command line tools to quickly triage and fix production issues
• Proficiency administering a CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins)
• Proficiency in networking fundamentals, diagnostic, troubleshooting, etc
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Packer and Terraform
• Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible
• Ability to streamline processes in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
• Strong sense of ownership
Nice to have• Experience with DLT technologies and a knowledge of the finance domain would be an advantage
- English: Advanced/Fluent