Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support securely.
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• develop new processes/applications or enhance existing ones to meet business requirements
• delivery of bug fixes and operational break fixes seen within the environment
• provide impact analysis for changes in the environment and ensure proper integration across components/products.
Must• Platform engineer for Linux, ideally also Windows, as a server operating system
• Experience within security area
• Strong command of a programming and scripting language, e.g. bash, PowerShell or similar
• Used to work with networked security services (e.g. Kerberos)
• Generally well-versed with security configuration and secrets management
• At least 1 of the 2: Competent with Pluggable Authentication Modules, PKCS standards, Crypto API and similar technologies
Nice to haven/a
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in Application Security
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Application Security||IT System Engineer||Wroclaw, PL|
|Application Security||Hot Privileged Access Management Security Engineer||Wroclaw, PL|