Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The candidate will be part of a team responsible for full-cycle development of a new enterprise Tax Management platform. He/She will collaborate with other technology teams to ensure that the developed solutions seamlessly integrate to the other components of the architecture as well as meet/exceed technical quality standards. The success factors of this role would include but be not limited to self-reliance, initiative, strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
The Enterprise Tax Platform is a newly launched program aimed at developing an integrated system that can produce both current and deferred taxes for both Statutory and GAAP projections as well as capital implications and tax cash flow projections. The architecture will enable streamlined and optimized processes and governance around tax modeling and reporting to meet more stringent regulatory guidelines and support business growth. The architecture will support sophisticated, business critical, compute intensive data transformation and adjustment calculation.
• Design and implement Database Objects to maintain the organizational data and maintain the integrity of the relational data.
• Design and Implement Database procedures and complex queries to retrieve data for different needs of the organization.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Data Transformations, ETL programming.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
• Performance tuning of application code at the DB level, and query optimization expertise
• Ability to understand business requirements, convert to solution requirements, and deliver in fast-paced dynamic environment
• Experience with Java or other object-oriented languages helpful
7+ years of relevant software development experience
• Bachelors or Masters Degree required preferably in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
• Hands on experience with Oracle 12c/11g database platform SQL/PL SQL, database object modeling and performance optimization techniques
• Understanding of agile development methodologies and test driven development practices
Familiarity with service oriented architectures, data warehousing and grid computing is desirable
• Understanding of finance, tax modeling and tax calculations is desirable
• Proven track record of delivery
• Strong communication, inter-personal and collaboration skills
• Keeps up to date on emerging technologies
Nice to have/
- English: Advanced/Fluent