Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Reason to join us:
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business related or soft skills trainings
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes;
• Analyze requirements, write test cases and create test data under supervision of the Test Manager
• Conduct testing activities, analyze and record test results, record defects. Collate and report on metric data
• Ensuring the proper manual and automated test cases / scripts / test infrastructures are in place
• Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects
• Assist in analyzing, documenting and communicating results
• Ensure adherence to testing best practices and DB testing standards
• Collaborating and coordinating test activities with vendor, IT, and business users across countries and time zone
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
MustAs a QA engineer your skills will include:
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science (or equivalent diploma/work experience)
• Demonstrable client-server testing experience
• Demonstrable GUI testing experience
• Database experience and advanced SQL skills
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on agile methodology;
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools; Experience with integration & regressions testing
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics.
• Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients
Nice to haveISTQB certification
- English: Intermediate