Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Create and maintain specific documents based on internal rules and guidelines.
- Analyze software requirements and update them per system requirements update due to a new feature addition.
- Define and write software requirements as new features are requested by the customer
- Link software requirements to user test cases to cover specific ASPICE requirements
- Work with the systems engineering team to analyze and define ECU requirements
-Document requirements from implemented code (reverse engineering)
-Perform the cross references between requirements and implementation
Must- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering or related
- Good team player
- Experience in requirements management tools like DOORs
- Experience in some phases of the software development life-cycle
- Experience with source control and bug tracking tools
- +4 years of relevant experience in Automotive Industry
- Well knowledge in automotive ECU architecture, interfaces and concepts
- Excellent attitude
- Experience using a Requirements Management Tool (Doors or similar)
Nice to have- Software engineering experience using C is a plus
- Management Systems & Agile Methodology experience is desired
- ASPICE knowledge desired
- English: Advanced/Fluent