Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Capable of leading and delivering CI/CD project tasks creating a dynamic engineering environment utilizing the Engineering Team resources along with the Technical Authorities.
The Dev Ops Team Lead will also be expected to undertake requirements analysis, architecting and design of the work as part of a core team of embedded/real-time CI/CD engineers providing high value early lifecycle development capability for both safety-critical and safety-related software developments. The Team Lead will use a mix of traditional and agile techniques to manage risk and ensure on-time delivery of quality software.
Masters or Bachelor in engineering degree with minimum 2 years experience in engineering project management or team management.
- Plan and allocate the available resources for each development loop
- Identifying the required metrics and work to have them in place
- Balance the Test resources accordingly with needs
- Manage and ne part of the web based tools development team for automotive group
- Setup the environment within the servers to enable the required tools
- Develop plug ins and tools in web environment
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools
- Work with Tools development team, product management, and operations in an Agile environment.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and efforts toward solutions
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences
- Manage and be part of the team to create a CI/CD environment
Must-B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering or related.
- Experience as Team lead
- Lidership skills
- Experience in providing leadership in demanding safety critical environments
- Motivated, dependable and self-reliant, Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering
- Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience in the related technical field as a DevOps, CI/CD, software integration / release engineer
- Experience with CI / CD (Jenkins)
- Experience scripting in Python, Perl, and shell
- Automation experience in testing and tool integration (ALM and testing toolchains)
- Experience setting up build automation and artefact repositories (Artefactory)
- Experience with Configuration Management technologies
- Experience managing code branch and merge for concurrently running large programs
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
- Understanding of C / C++
- Experience with embedded software development
+5 years of relevant experience in Automotive Industry
+5 years of Relevant engineering discipline with experience in software engineering or design of safety critical or safety related real-time embedded systems in Automotive Industry
Nice to have- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Docker and container based build infrastructures
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Ability to integrate, synthesize and prioritize user demands and resolve ambiguity
- Excitement for learning new domains and new skills!
- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques; (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience in ASPICE is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent