Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Capable of leading and delivering Testing Engineering project tasks creating a dynamic test engineering environment utilizing the Testing Engineering Team resources along with the Technical Authorities.
The Testing Team Lead will also be expected to undertake requirements analysis, architecting and design of the work as part of a core team of embedded/real-time testing engineers providing high value early lifecycle development capability for both safety-critical and safety-related software developments. The Testing Team Lead will use a mix of traditional and agile techniques to manage risk and ensure on-time delivery of quality software.
Masters or Bachelor in engineering degree with minimum 2 years experience in engineering project management or test management.
- Plan and allocate the available resources for each test loop in both testing areas manual and automated testing.
- Identifying the required metrics and work to have them in place
- Identifying the needed testing effort and create testing quotes.
- Quote and assets test environment.
- Balance the test resources accordingly with needs
Must- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer
Engineering or related.
- Strong Experience as Test lead
- Excellent English language is a must.
- Lidership skills
- Experience in providing leadership in demanding safety critical environments
- Motivated, dependable and self-reliant, Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering
- Experience with Requirement Management Tools and Configuration Management Tools
- Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in embedded development process (V Cycle)
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols
- Experience with automotive protocol communication tools (VECTOR)
- Experience on configuration and requirement management tools.
- Experience in designing and executing test cases for System Testing
- +5 years of relevant experience in Automotive Industry
- + 7 years of Relevant engineering discipline with experience in software engineering or design of safety critical or safety related real-time embedded systems in Automotive Industry
Nice to have- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques; (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing opportunities required
- ASPICE knowledge/experience desired
- Experience in CI/CD
- ISTQB foundation level certification
- English: Advanced/Fluent