Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of an efficient and safe HMI becomes central part of the modern automotive design. There are millions of cars on the road today featuring Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) developed by/with Luxoft.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle HMIs.
We offer you to join fast growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in challenging journey: creation and customization of the modern and comprehensive HTML5 and Qt based HMI. You'll work with international team over US and Europe. There is an opportunity for travels in between US and Canada, to Europe and Asia.
Benefits info: Luxoft offers competitive compensation and great benefits, including: full Medical, Dental & Vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with great matching on contributions, above average Vacation/Personal time, and many more benefits and perks!
• Assist in determining project scope, effort estimations, and technical designs.
• Collaborate with management on road map and strategy.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to provide delivery according to schedule.
• Manage multiple priorities and deliver results on time.
• Work closely with multiple stakeholders, including client teams, architects, developers, testers, and quality assurance to clarify business and technical requirements.
• Manage stakeholder communication.
• Risks management.
Must• 2+ years' technical background in automotive or embedded
• Upper Intermediate or Advanced level of English
• 3+ years' experience as Product Owner, Team leader or Scrum Master
• 3+ years' experience managing cross-functional efforts and teams
• 3+ years' experience in managing people; must understand and inspire people, especially in sensitive situations
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent developing and delivering presentations skills
Nice to haveNice-to-Have Skills:
• Knowledge and insight into ASPICE
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment (SAFe)
• Experience working with Atlassian stack
• Experience working with MS Project
• Experience with MS PowerPoint
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Engineering Program Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Program Management||Senior Program Manager (Engineering/Connected Mobility)||Farmington Hills, US|