Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Able to execute module integration, fixing compiler errors and execute sanity test.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
• Apply standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and naming rules.
• Design and execute the test cases for the integration test based on the requirements
• Perform Sanity check testing per integration
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
• Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
• Report/Fix findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
Must- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering or related.
- +5 years of work experience in integration or system testing or Embedded Software development
- Strong work knowledge on C & C++ with debugging skills
- Excellent English language
- Experience in Integration testing position
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience in static code analysis
Nice to have- Knowledge / Experience in CI/CD environments
- Management Systems & Agile Methodology experience is desired.
- ASPICE knowledge desired.
- Experience with Vector CANOE
- English: Intermediate