Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The successful candidates will enjoy the opportunity to enhance and develop their career with the following benefits:
• Join a highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of a future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
1. Analyze the existing requirements and overall system functionality.
2. Create tests based on the requirements using a specific toolchain.
3. Perform peer review.
4. Follow defined process standards.
• Middle C
• Understanding the requirements
• Experience with version control systems (git, svn)
• Good knowledge of software testing approaches
• Good communication skills, working with a team.
• Responsibility, commitment, self-discipline, willingness to follow the processes.
• Proactivity and high motivation, contribute effectively to the continuous improvement of the project, team and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
Nice to haveNice-to-have:
* Matlab, Stateflow
* HTML, XML
- English: Intermediate