Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Become a part of well organized PMO team in a large scale IT organization. PMO team works in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle and provides services for Project and Program Managers from project early initiation till its end.
- Maintaining and updating project management tools (according to SDLC)
- Preparing project status reports
- Time tracking (timesheets) collectiona and verification
- Invoices preparation and tracking
- Solving ad-hoc administrative tasks
Must- Basics PMO/Project Management experience
- Fluent in English (German is nice to have)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel Pivot Tables.
- Affinity to handle project management tools like (requirement management tools, planning tools, tracking tasks etc)
- Willingness for repetitive tasks
- Understanding of banking and securities services preferably in Wealth Management domain.
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate