Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Detailed information could be found on the Internet:
• Prepare and provide project estimations
• Requirements analysis (elicitation, validation) during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
• Organizing/conducting technical reviews.
• Change management, including change requests registration, escalation, and reflection in project plans
• Risk management, including risk identification, impact assessment, and joint elaboration of mitigation participation in issue resolution
• Assign tasks to team members to ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
• Report actual and planned workload to direct manager.
• Monitoring of project plan implementation, including implementation of corrective measures
• Communicate project organization and process changes to all affected stakeholders (team members, direct manager, and Customer)
• Ensure the timely delivery of different milestones.
• Drive process improvement activities in the project.
• Regular conferences with Customer
• Report progress, issues, risks to customer and direct manager.
• Responsible for customer expectation management and satisfaction.
• Work alongside senior management for business unit level decisions
• Prepares/updates the KPI.
• Review the performance of project team members reporting to him.
• People management activities, including participate performance appraisals
• Coaching activities, including perform team moral monitoring activities
• Share knowledge and best practices with other projects in the program.
• Conduct interviews.
• Successfully completed several software development/maintenance projects in a Group Manager position (manage team 7+ engineers).
• Project management and estimation skills, strong communication skills.
• Risks management.
• People management.
• Good resource utilization.
• Understanding of pre-sales pursuits and the associated process
• Deep knowledge formal software development process methodology.
• Good command of written English and presentation skills
• Ability to lead a team (7+ engineers) as a small close-knit unit, and motivate team members to achieve their best
• Ability to raise issues constructively with a team and with engineering management.
• Decision-making skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of estimation techniques.
• Above average command of written English and presentation skills
Nice to haveHighly efficient in embedded technologies and programming languages.
• Ability to drive and review (project specifications, Architecture/Detailed Design, unit/multi-unit test) from the implementation technology point of view
• Ability to review/understand system specifications/design and to identify gaps between system-spec/design and implementation, and to coordinate and close these gaps with the system design team.
- English: Upper-intermediate