Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Participate in daily operations including the resolution of incidents, executing changes & analysis of problem tickets. This includes deep troubleshooting of complex issues down to code level.
• Being accountable to sustain the stability of the Global Monitoring & Logfile Management infrastructure globally as a second line support member.
• The responsibility to be a Subject Matter Expert & Lead Point of Contact for monitoring issues (Osmosys - new open source solution, Moogsoft, SCOM) as well as logfile management issues (Splunk)
• Collaborate with many different teams such as engineering, customers, application owners & the vendors in order to identify solutions for incidents.
• Coordinate activities during quarterly maintenance windows in order to ensure availability of our applications is ensured.
• Driving continuous service improvement initiatives including process optimization, automation via scripts and other innovations.
• Deliver valuable input into the IT Wide Monitoring project, which is building a complete new monitoring solution based on open source products & agile framework (scrum).
• Testing of solutions provided by engineering and provide feedback about outcome
Must• Experience in infrastructure or application support
• Experience in a scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell) and regular expression
• Knowledge of some of the OpenSource tools
• Experience in installing/supporting monitoring tools & frameworks such as Cassandra, Bosun, Kafka, Grafana, Graphite, Moogsoft, Splunk
• Experience in participating in critical outages or Major Incident Management issues.
• Experience working with Linux & Windows Servers.
• Analytical & logical thinking skills
• Complex problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Self-starter and one who embraces change quickly
Nice to have• Understanding of one of the programming languages (C#, ASP.NET, Angular, Java, Golang, C, Perl, Python, etc.).
• Understanding of one of the webservers technologies (nginx, apache, IIS).
• Experience in MySQL
• Experience in working with Kanban
• A Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics.
• Building effective relationships with peer groups & clients
• Understanding of IT environments in financial institutions
• Previous enterprise management experience in large financial services IT environment
• Proactive with "Can-do" approach
• Willing to learn new technologies, finding out how things work
- English: Advanced/Fluent