Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
For the development of a next generation ECU in premium vehicles, we are looking for experienced Build and Release Manager for embedded C++ software (m/f/d). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced engineers in Gdańsk/Poland to ensure software delivery for an entire main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer.
Support an international team of embedded C++ developers, software architects and ECU specialists based in several locations in Europe.
Git / JIRA / Confluence / scripting languages (Python, bash) / Codecraft (Zuul, artifactory)
Opportunities for you
grow together with Luxoft in the fast growing and dynamic automotive industry.
- Handle communication with customer to ensure software build according to release plan
- Overcome and solve build obstacles in close communication with developers
- Improving the release and build process and environment
Must- Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Electrical Engineering or similar (University or University of Applied Science) or technical apprenticeship
- Very strong communication skills, team player, strong client facing capabilities
- You enjoy to be the spider in the web
- At least basic programming skills (Python, Bash or any other scripting language)
- Strong analytical understanding and capable to handle many information streams in parallel
- Software-Development Process understanding, ideally in Automotive
Nice to have- Python 2/3 (to automate via Rest API JIRA)
- Bash Scripting
- Zuul / Jenkins
- CMake, Jira
- Unix / Linux
- German language skills
- English: Advanced/Fluent