Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The client is planning to upgrade his core investment research collaboration platform basing of modern technologies.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with development team, designers, copy writers and other IT teams.
- The role develops and presents recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in design peer reviews, code peer reviews, build and unit test functional enhancements. Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Be able to offer solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce design documents suitable for multiple audience types, both client-facing and internal
- Must be able to exhibit technical thought leadership and excellent problem solving ability, with an aptitude for technical innovation
- Reasonable understanding of content and social media publishing platforms with knowledge of latest industry trends in desktop, mobile, and video platform development
- The person will also serve as a coach/mentor for the other U.I and back-end developers on the new system requirements and/or enhancements being requested and help them drive the solutions.
- Responsible for leading development of Java/JEE code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class Spring/Web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
Must• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong Java experience is a must
• Proficient understanding of web markup and styling languages (HTML5, CSS3, SASS)
• Strong experience in QA automation
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility in work late hours if required
Nice to havefinancial background
- English: Intermediate