Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Front desk Part Time job, Wroclaw
• Scanning and archiving documents;
• Sorting and distributing post (mail book);
• Support with office supply;
• Coordination of company events;
• Preparing information for new joiners;
• Booking meetings in Outlook
• Ordering TAXI
• Organizing guest visit in office
MustMicrosoft Office package knowledge
• Proactive approach
• Well organized and flexible
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Interest in field of Marketing
• Ability to work in dynamic environment.
• Fluent English and Polish
Nice to haveAs in mandatory.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Intermediate