Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Luxoft account is 40-60 people in 2 locations.
We are seeking a creative and self-driven manager with technical background, proven problem solving ability and excellent communication skills.
- Handle projects plans, monitor development progress and dependencies across the teams;
- Setup, coordinate and ensure execution of joint development across multiple teams, including activities related to integration with other streams;
- Proactively respond to project related and technical risks;
- Perform day-to-day people management activities for distributed team in collaboration with company internal services;
- Manage stakeholders expectations and ensure transparency of delivery processes;
- Sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
Must- Experience in project management in software development 2+ years
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Software Development or Engineering background
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Leadership and pro-active style
- Good knowledge in various SDLC approaches and best practices (Agile values and principles, Waterfall)
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to focus on results and details
- Advanced English level - able to freely and confidently communicate with senior technology and operations staff
Nice to have- Experience and knowledge in financial domain
- Proven track record in complex geographically distributed projects
- Up-to-date technical knowledge of industry best practices (BigData, Machine Learning, Data Science, Clouds especially)
- English: Upper-intermediate
- English: Advanced/Fluent