Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolutions.
- Java 8, Tomcat, Junit, Mockito, Spring ,Git/GitHub, Maven, Linux, JIRA, TeamCity
- Linux operating systems
- Bash scripting
- Python scripting
- Continuous integration tools (TeamCity)
- Version control (GIT)
- Issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Knowledge of application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases (Oracle, Sybase)
You will work closely with developers, trade support and business development analysts.
Must- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience, skills, talent and appetite to develop Java systems
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Appetite to perform and receive peer reviews
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
Nice to have- a team player
- committed to high quality code & design
- someone who is technically excellent and can aspire and inspire others to our values and culture
- English: Upper-intermediate