Graphic Tools Engineer, Moscow
2. Take the lead in and participate in the research and implementation of key technologies in the graphics field to support product graphics performance improvement and power consumption reduction.
3. Participate in the review of the graphic solution and check the overall plan.
Must1. Have 5 years of experience in the graphic field, know well of the development direction and trend of the graphic industry, and have experience in project development and test in the graphic field.
2. Have general knowledge of GPU working mechanism and Graphics rendering pipeline. Lowlevel h/w (RAM, Caches, CPU, GPU, Display, Multithreading), Android, crash dump/logs analysis, call stack, understanding timelines (XPerf)
3. Experienced in programming languages such as C/C++/JAVA/Python. Automatic testing experience.
Nice to have1. Have a good knowledge of computer graphics and be familiar with graphics rendering APIs (OpenGLES and Vulkan) and GLSL Shader language.
2. Be familiar with Android display system principles and implementation, such as :View, SurfaceFlinger, HWUI, and HWComposer.
3. Be familiar with the analysis tool systrace on the Android platform and the analysis tools (DS-5 streamline, MGD, RenderDoc, and Snapdragon)) on the chip platforms (Adreno and Mali).
4. Have systematic analysis capabilities and have experience in optimizing Android platform performance and power consumption.
- English: Pre-intermediate