Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This position will help in configuring and customizing ServiceNow applications or developing new applications on the platform, along with providing support for the end users.
• Assist in developing new custom applications or customizing applications
• Provide production support if needed for the supported applications
• Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components
• Develop necessary development documentation as needed e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.
• Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts
• Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues
Must• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information, or Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of experience
• Deep understanding of REST, WSDL, JSON and ability to integrate with other third-party applications like SPLUNK, APP Dynamics etc.
• Experience working with Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists etc...
• Working on creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities.
• Working with complex UI customization and UI macros.
• Working knowledge of Performance Analytics and Reports
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Nice to have• ServiceNow certification (preferred)
- English: Advanced/Fluent