Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The QA Tester will provide assistance with all testing and documentation of applications and programs to ensure they are completed in a timely manner within budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with project/ delivery manager. The incumbent will be expected to consistently produce high quality results that meet business needs, while assuring the analysis, design, and development are based upon requirements and desired functionality defined by the business and produces quality results that meet business objectives and timelines.
• Develop, maintain, and implement System/UAT testing strategy, test plans, test processes, test scenarios, and test cases based on CMMI standards
• Identify test cases and those that can be automation
• Develop scripts for each of the test cases for automation
• Create and maintain a business requirement to test result mapping
• Provide necessary training to team members
• Reconcile data between source and target systems as part of data migration testing and production cut over
• Participate in production support and troubleshooting
• Identify, report, and manage defects in defect tracking system
• Identify and communicate risks to Project team
Must• Education: Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering
• 5+ years of QA, Test, and development experience
• Experience in financial technology and Banking & Financial domain
• Expert understanding of technology environment, such as Oracle development environment, Unix, Java, WSAD, Web Sphere, and Oracle application server
Nice to have• Certification like ISTQB and CSTE (preferred)
• Experience with software test suites like Mercury, QTP, Test Director, WinRunner, etc.
- English: Upper-intermediate