Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
• Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
• Assist in Integration Testing
• Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
• Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
• Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
• Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
• Document business requirements and facilitate requirement sign-off with appropriate business stakeholders
• Socialize and refine detailed functional designs with other project team leads and client business representatives
• Plan and perform quality reviews of project deliverables prior to release
• Evaluate the technical requirements to accurately estimate time and cost of identified options in order to make recommendations on approach from the business perspective
• Responsible for assisting all developers in passing the required Knowledge transfer
Must• Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Systems or related field
• Good experience with ASP.NET 4.0+ and Visual Studio 2012+
• Good-level competency with C# & VB.Net Language.
• Experience with ADO.Net, Entity Data model, Entity Framework 4.0+.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of one or more areas of architecture practice like MVVM, MVC, SOA
• Advanced knowledge of Web Services Interoperability and WS-* standards and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI)
• Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders;
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) - ASP.NET Developer 3.5/4.0
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET Applications
Nice to have• Experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
• Experience working with Crystal Reports server runtime components
• Experience working with SSIS / Reporting Services
• Experience working in interfacing.NET applications with SAP using SAP NCO connector
• Experience with Excel VBA programming, translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code, generating Excel reports containing formatted data tables, charts, Macro, Pivots, Charts and Chart Formatting
• Experience working in Mobile Application Development on any mobile SDKs
- English: Upper-intermediate