The incumbent will work in the Team responsible for the evaluation, testing, and implementation of emerging technologies in the desktop and mobile computing areas.
An Desktop Integration Engineer (Productivity Suite Engineering – Office 365) is responsible for engineering & maintaining Windows Client Productivity components for geographically widespread 29000+ Enterprise Users
• Perform troubleshooting for security incidents that require software and network forensic analysis, in close collaboration with other ITS teams.
• Ensure that the company policies, procedures and standards are factored into project design and development.
• Document detailed system specifications for major systems installations
Must• Bachelor degree in IT field
• Proven experience with installation, configuration, operational support and in-depth troubleshooting of following products: Office 365 Suite; Modern Browsers like Edge/Chrome; Splunk (or analogue for log analysis);
• Experience with scripting and programming technologies is a must.
• Broad understanding of Operating Systems, their basic construct and main characteristics. In depth Windows experience is a must.
• Good understanding of MS Active Directory administration, as pertains to support of group policies and login scripts.
• Experience with virtual/remote desktop & application platforms such as Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp Server, XenServer/VMware ESX and Cisco AnyConnect VPN
Nice to have• Experience with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud platforms is a plus
• Broad understanding of network models and protocols is also a plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate