Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The incumbent will work in the End User Computing and Workgroup team, which is responsible for the evaluation, testing, and implementation of emerging technologies in desktop, server and mobile computing areas as well as various project-oriented services such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Desktop IT security Engineering is responsible for maintaining endpoint security for Enterprise Desktops.
• Engineering products & solutions related to endpoint platforms i.e. Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Enterprise Desktop Image Engineering (Currently Windows 10) and implementation of LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution).
• Participate in all aspects of the engineering process to implement security solutions (e.g., requirements definition, top-level functional designs, project management and cost analysis).
• Install, configure, and maintain desktop security software components and infrastructure servers in a lab and production environments.
• Ensure the reliability of endpoint protection systems. Provide support for desktop security applications, such as the host intrusion prevention system (HIPS), firewall, and full-disk encryption (FDE), to maintain stable and effective desktop security.
Must• In depth understanding of Windows OS internals (kernel structure, driver model).
• Expertise in Windows Active Directory Structure, Schema and Group Policies and Microsoft PKI Infrastructure.
• Extensive skills in kernel level debugging and log analysis for proactive monitoring of endpoints using Splunk.
• Scripting - VB Script / PowerShell - Extensive Scripting and Programming skills for developing system utilities, Scripts using Visual Studio .Net, VBScript, PowerShell, WMI & ADSI with VB/J script.
• Good understanding of internet protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, XML), Windows Networks (Active Directory, WINS, NETBIOS, NDIS), and Network Security.
• Familiar with system performance analysis tools for Microsoft Windows, diagnostic tools to help speed up problem isolation and resolution.
• Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and tuning tools (e.g., Xperf).
Nice to have• Managing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Desktop Image Engineering - MDT2010 or above is an added advantage.
• Good understanding of Desktop Virtualization platforms and Cloud services.
- English: Upper-intermediate