Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The customer's service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America, and Asia.
With a team of more than 500 employees from all over the world with an array of backgrounds and expertise, its no surprise that this customer is the worlds leading carsharing provider.
You will work with colleagues that are absolutely passionate about what they do, driven by new ideas and a strong commitment to service.
The team is set out to take urban mobility to the next level.
You will develop features in the billing area of the car-sharing service directly with the colleagues from the customer.
- You will work with other software engineers in a self-organized Scrum team
- You identify and solve real-world challenges
- You elaborate with your team and your Product Owners about technical improvements
- You constantly improve our system architecture and work self-driven to make an impact
Must- You have several years of experience with Java development and you built your own projects already.
- You know how to create or deal with RESTful APIs and micro-services
- You have good skills in a test-driven and behavior-driven development
- You are passionate about DevOps topics and know how to use Docker, k8s, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team
- You are willing to improve yourself, the team and the workﬂow
Nice to have- German Langauge
- Knowledge of the usual cloud systems like AWS or IBM Softlayer is a plus
- Knowledge in billing applications
- English: Advanced/Fluent