Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The individual will expand reporting capabilities for Actuarial partners by centralizing data across admin systems and Actuarial models and employing reporting tools such as Oracle BI, Essbase, and data visualization tools. We are seeking an associate with strong technical skills and aptitude, as well as solid business analysis skills. The individual should able to assist in the assessment and documentation of business needs and assist in the design and deployment of solutions. The associate needs to be a self-motivated and energetic individual who can meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment. The associate should be comfortable with change and working with partners at various levels.
• Partnering with business areas to assess reporting, analysis and data visualization needs
• Developing knowledge of Actuarial processes and recommending technology-driven process improvements
• Assisting in the documentation of requirements and specifications
• Partnering with technical subject matter experts to determine the optimal design
• Developing reports and dashboards
• Creating and executing test scripts
• Facilitating change and innovation to legacy systems and processes -
Nice to have/
- English: Advanced/Fluent