Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The individual's primary responsibility will be to support the continued buildout of the EMRI (Executive Management Reporting Initiative) which management is positioning to be the companywide dashboard for Expense Management. Additionally, this individual would be tasked with working with management to create a sustainable infrastructure that would incorporate best practices regarding data governance, security and the development of repeatable, auditable change control migration process. This individual will also work closely with 2-3 members educating them on report development and dashboard design. We are seeking an associate with strong technical skills and aptitude, as well as solid business analysis skills. The individual should able to assist in the assessment and documentation of business needs and assist in the design and deployment of solutions. The associate needs to be a self-motivated and energetic individual who can meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment. The associate should be comfortable with change and working with partners at various levels.
• Assisting in the documentation of requirements and specifications
• Developing required Tableau content reports and dashboards
• Providing Hands-on training to a small subset of reporting individuals on a sustained basis with the intent to transfer report/dashboard development experience.
• Facilitating change and innovation to legacy systems and processes
• Working with management to develop sustainable processes to govern the continued rollout of the Tableau toolset.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Math, Computer Science/Information Technology or MIS
• Heavy hands-on experience in building complex Tableau dashboards and reporting objects.
• Experience working with OLAP reporting tools such as Essbase, Cognos, etc.
• Knowledge of various SDLC and process methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
• Strong desire to innovate and advance internal technologies and processes
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines
• Highly motivated to make impactful improvements for our business partners
Nice to have/
- English: Advanced/Fluent